Worship at Providence is Sunday morning at 10:30 am, in person in the sanctuary and online through our YouTube channel.
- The Sunday morning worship of God includes the music of Michael Sebastian, the preaching of Dwight A. Moody, reading of scripture, several moments of silence and reflection, and praying!
- On the first Sunday of each month, we celebrate together The Lord’s Supper. The table is open to all.
- We participate in the needs of the church with our tithes and offerings. This is done through the mail, on line, or by use of the offering plate at the back of the sanctuary.
Let’s talk about it!
Following the Sunday morning worship this Sunday, September 12, Providence will conduct a business meeting (rather than the normal Going Deeper. Deeper is a half-hour of reflection and conversation, led by the speaker, on the experience of worship, especially the sermon. It involves all those who wish to remain after worship and is available to people at home through Zoom.
- Here is the link to Zoom for the Business Meeting.
- Here is the Order of Worship for this coming Sunday.
- Here is the link to the Providence YouTube channel.
“With so much effort being poured into church growth, so much press being given to the benefits of faith, and so much flexing of religious muscle in the public square, the poor in spirit have no one but Jesus to call them blessed anymore.” (Barbara Brown Taylor)